Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all and any use of the website.
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use the Website.
- The website offers a generic information service whereby information is sourced and collected from third parties and presented to you either as received by us or as a reasonable likeness of the original data. By using this site you accept that bankruptcyservices.co.uk accepts no liability for decisions or reliance placed on this information or the accuracy of this information.
- By using the Website you undertake that you are over 18 years of age.
- bankrutpcyservices.co.uk may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time at their own discretion and without notice.
- By using this website you undertake that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for email and web usage with all and necessary adequate protections in place.
- By using this website you accept that any material on this site is not intended to be financial advice on which reliance is placed and should be treated as such and that any information on this website is the opinion of the author and therefore should not be treated as professional financial advice or fact.
The material displayed on our site, is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of Companies and third parties connected to us hereby exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation liability for:
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of income or revenue:
- Loss of business:
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Loss of data;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by torte (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.